Burton 28
Clintwood 27
CLintwood loses on an extra point since not having RObbins
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You lowlife piece of garbage. I'm going to beat you to a pulp for that unbiased opinion. I'm apalled at you. HAAAAAAAAAAAA [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
You gotta catch me first old man. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Burton 28
Clintwood 27
CLintwood loses on an extra point since not having RObbins
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
burton 34-20.
Just heard that Brickey's collarbone is not broken, just a deep bruise, they think he will be able to play Saturday
You're just mad cause the voices don't talk to you.
Clintwood by 3. FG in last min.of game.
That's great news!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RaiderFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just heard that Brickey's collarbone is not broken, just a deep bruise, they think he will be able to play Saturday </div></div>
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
If that happens, this place will go to hell in a handbasket with the JIB fans gettin on and raisin hell over the kicker playing after he was ejected vs Appy (if he was indeed ejected). I could see people threatening court actins and all kinds of shiz...would be classic..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
BURTON 44 CLINTWOOD 15
Robinson left, Osborne right, Robinson up the middle, Clintwood controls the line of scrimmage and takes the upset victory 20-14
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks